Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A month and more!

Time just got away from me! C and Sam and I have been busy trying to buy a house, and we are almost there!

In the mean time, I have not had a ton of time to read... but I did put a few books back.
I read Charlie Huston's Sleepless. It was incredibly dark, but I enjoyed the new side of Huston and would recommend it.

I read the first three books of the Percy Jackson series. If you have not read these, you need to! They are super awesome and I have had an amazing refresher course in mythology.

I am reading book 12 in Jim Butcher's Dresden Files titled Changes. So far, so good! I will check back in soon! I promise! Until then.... What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. i am reading sleepless. i don't feel like i'm in too far that i would feel it's all doom and gloom. right now i just feel like i'm thrust into a video game and i have no idea how to play it, what the controls do, which ones to use... but i'm gonna stick with it!

    ReplyDelete

What are you reading?

What are you reading? Why are you reading it? Did your bff recommenced it and you are too afraid to tell them it is drivel? Did you pick it up at the bus stop? Should I read it?

Followers