Sunday, March 28, 2010


I finished Caught Stealing yesterday but not without many tears. Not sure why this book had such a profound effect on me, perhaps it was the cat, Bud, who is now one of my favorite characters Huston has created. The book is violent, disturbing and raw.

I am going to read the next book in Huston's Hank Thompson series today, Six Bad Things. I have high hopes of being reunited with Bud, who I think Sam has a crush on. Huston offers free eBook downloads of some of his novels here. Pretty cool.

Huston also has a site where you can see the evolution of the covers for his books here. Also, pretty cool. One of my favorites is posted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you reading?

What are you reading? Why are you reading it? Did your bff recommenced it and you are too afraid to tell them it is drivel? Did you pick it up at the bus stop? Should I read it?

Followers