Thursday, March 25, 2010

I like her because of her name

I finished The Long Division last week and read Megan Abbot's Queenpin early this week. The Long Division was seriously an awesome novel! I found myself actually gasping out loud on the bus, "Oh, shit...no way!" The way Nikita's ties everything together was impressive and I can not wait to get his other book, Pyres.

Abbot's book was a quick read with some of the sharpest dialogue I have read in years. I picked her up because she had a short review on the back of Nikita's The Long Division. The covers of her books are sexy noir and I am looking forward to more great whit, racy dialogue and unbelievable murders.

I am now reading Charlie Huston's first book, Caught Stealing. I have read his Joe Pitt series and think he is my favorite author right now. I am looking forward to the weekend so I can sit and enjoy the story.

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you reading?

What are you reading? Why are you reading it? Did your bff recommenced it and you are too afraid to tell them it is drivel? Did you pick it up at the bus stop? Should I read it?

Followers